Updated Friday 6/5:
Following Pierce County Safe Start guidelines, please understand a few protocols that will be in place moving forward:
- Temporarily we will only be seating +21, children are welcome to come in while getting beer-to-go, but we ask with the reduced capacity limitations you understand this temporary policy.
- Seating will reduced to 50% or less, with 6’ social distancing between groups, and no bar seating.
- Masks are required when ordering and walking through the space. Masks may be removed when seated.
- Our staff will direct you to your seating if we are at capacity and need a moment to clean the seating area.
- We won’t be serving taster trays at this time.
- Please bus your own tables.
- Maximum group size is 5.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public and our staff will clean all surfaces regularly and in between groups.
- Enjoy your beer while being seated.
- We have increased our seating area where available to increase distancing of tables.
In addition to a wide selection of house-brewed 7 Seas’ beers – from IPAs, to lagers, stouts, barrel-aged wild ales, and everything in between – our taprooms also offer local WA cider, gluten-free beer, and several non-alcoholic offerings including draft kombucha.
With NO TV’s, take the unique opportunity to meet friends and make new ones over a hand-crafted pint while viewing the brewery in action.
Gig Harbor Brewery and Taproom
Located in the heart of historic downtown Gig Harbor with beer garden and communal seating is comfortable for all ages.
Home to our Original Brewhouse, we produce the Taproom Reserve series and many collaborative creations on-site.
Reservations available for private parties – meetings, birthdays, retirements, and the like: The Taproom Back Room can accommodate groups of 20-30 and the Brewery Banquet Space can host groups up to 150.
Guests are always welcome to bring their own food or order delivery from any of the fantastic local restaurants.
Tacoma Brewery and Taproom
Our Tacoma Brewery and Taproom, which opened in 2016 within the Historic Heidelberg Brewery, sparked the revitalization of Tacoma’s historic Brewery District.
Home to our Production Brewery, Wild Goose canning line, Barrel Room, and Beer Lab – all the beer in those fresh cans you’re drinking was brewed here in Tacoma.
Reservations in our Tacoma Event Room are great for groups of 20-150, for meetings, birthdays, retirements, and the like.
Food is available on-site by our partners at 3uilt Tacoma and 3uilt Grind Espresso. Guests are also welcome to bring their own food any time.
Under Pierce County Phase 2 guidelines we can only have groups of 5. We are not currently taking reservations for parties in the month of June.
Download our reservation form, fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your reservation.
3uilt & 3uilt Grind
We are proud to have partnered in a unique way with 3uilt Tacoma (pronounced ‘Built’) to bring a fantastic counter-service restaurant and cafe within our Tap Room. Current service offerings available on their website.
Currently On Tap
- Hazy IPA
- Double IPA
- Imperial Hazy IPA
- Nomadic IPA
- Cutt’s Amber Ale
- American Hefe
- Broken Mast Brown Ale
- Track Suit Baltic Porter
- Export Stout
- Oyster Stout
- 2019 Vintage Ale: Flanders-style Red Ale
- 2019 Vintage Ale: BBA Barley Wine
- Washington Cider – rotating Finnriver and Independent
- Washington Wine – Mosquito Fleet Winery
- Kombucha – rotating Iggy’s Honey Brew and Kombucha Town